- Today is the LAST DAY you can enter the Simple Hydration bottle giveaway on Salty Running. It ends at MIDNIGHT!!!!
- Since April, Headsweats (for which I’m an ambassador) has been hosting a monthly social media contest. It’s easy to enter.
- Take a photo of yourself wearing your awesome Headsweats gear
- Post it on a social media platform (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Tag the selfie using the hashtag #HeadsweatySelfie
- You’re entered in the contest.
Every month Headsweats picks two winners and the prize is a free piece of Headsweats headwear. How great is that!!! As an ambassador, I’m not eligible, but I would love it if one of my readers won.
- Guess who’s the latest cover model for Simple Hydration! Moi! If you check out Simple Hydration’s Facebook page, a photo of me using Simple Hydration bottle and rockin’ my Simple Hydration Headsweats visor is the cover photo. Brian Hock, the owner, changes the cover photo every so often, so I don’t know how long it’ll be up, but I’m enjoying it while it’s there.
- The fun 2-mile race, Grape Gallop, that I did last May will be returning to Alba Vineyards on Oct 10th. Can’t wait that long? Or can’t make it out to New Jersey? On Oct 3rd, Grape Gallop will out on Long Island at Sparkling Pointe Vineyard. The $75 entry fee gets you a wonderful time out on a vineyard enjoying a fun run with post-race wine tasting, an exclusive Grape Gallop wine flute, long-sleeved technical shirt, and a Grape Gallop tote bag. If you’re not a drinker, that’s okay, because there’s a reduced entry fee for teetotalers. This is a fun event for running couples, a great date idea for people getting to know each other, or a terrific social event for a group of girlfriends looking to mix wine and exercise.